Milton Budawang Bazaar Update 2016 - Nannymac Creations



Hi All
I have been so busy with hubbie relocating my area at Milton Budawang Bazaar
Its been a busy 2 week moving Plinths /Shop fittings all my products to the new bigger area just as you walk in the Door.. It smells Divine with over 150 Soy Candles available.
Craft Supplies omg I have filled with the product I love to work with Kaisercraft.
So many Dies - Collection Design Papers 
Everything for your Scrapbooking /Cardmaking Beyond the page and more.

Dont forget all my Handmade Keepsake Greeting Cards Coloured personally by me.
and designed by me using quality material. 
I have over 50 Cards on display and available to purchase.

Its my Little Piece of Heaven on Earth..

located at: 
Upstairs, Settlement Courtyard, 97 Princes Highway
Milton, NSW

https://www.facebook.com/BudawangBazaar/



over 50 Handmade greeting Cards

over 150 Soy Candles with amazing fragrances

Cardstock 12 x 12 quality Kaisercraft 

Kaisercraft Latest Paper packs and Design collection papers

Cutting Dies and Craft Supplies

Finally completed my Dream...

Wow Glitter Cardstock - Kaisercraft

My Handmade Cards 

My Soy Candles Angelica Soy Candles

A little Piece of Heaven on earth

Displaying my Awards from Milton Show 

My Paintings and more



Thank you for Viewing 
Jane McNally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27th February - Ribbons and Lace Polka Doodle Challenge DT Work.

KAISERCRAFT JULY 2016 CHALLENGE

April Blog Challenge! Kaisercraft.