Challenge #53 - Make It 3D April 15 - 25


Well

Hi all, I have had a very busy up and down week.. Feeling low when rejection emails are flowing in 
Have been trying to move back into Design Teams work with My Creations and Scrapbooking Paper craft area and receiving emails to say No not this time. 
I pick myself up out of my self pity and move on. Maybe next year I might try again or not at all. Sometimes It can be heartbreaking, I think Ive done my best but maybe I'm a over thinker but then there are so many Colourist card makers and scrap bookers with much more experience and expertises more output and amazing art. That I need to better myself .

I sometimes want to give up my passion but my little angel on my shoulders say's
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE..
Thank you 
Forever Jane.
xxxx
My biggest fan from Heaven.


Every time Im out there I get amazing response 
so amazing I blush! 
I just love to colour and create.
But I feel in the background there is someone holding me back, Tearing me apart at the seam
My idea's have been a gift and it hurts to see someone else take it
on board and use it to their best and succeed!!.
I am in this for passion not money.
I might buy $$ of product to produce a amazing $10.00 card which they sell fast.
but I look at what I have achieved and I don't need thousands of followers to push my product..
I have a artistic Passion Friends family and a Angel guiding me.


Well I need to move on and so I will..

Today I have created from the heart 
my 

                                 Challenge #53 - Make It 3D 

                                            http://theeastwindchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

                                                               She is certainly 3D
                                            Her eyes glisten and shine like the moonlight
                                                       So serious and so sensual  
I have used 

Digital Stamp- 'Lucy Loo' Close up MAC0041

Bonnie says: As always, Jane’s colouring is gorgeous. Combined with that are wonderful embellishments and amazing flowers with loads of dimension. Beautiful colour palette and paper choices, too!






Thank you all..

Jane 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy