Kaisercraft March Challenge Competition March 2016



Having created little masterpieces of my beautiful Grand daughter Mille Nessa 
and honoured to  receive 1st & Second Placings at our local Show Milton Agricultural Show 
Most successful Craft exhibit.

I thought I'd try again!.

Using my favourite (Paper what I love to work with)  Design Collection  from Kaisercraft.
Mix Media using Iridescent Medium with Spot template.
Beautiful crisp white paper flower from Kaisercraft 
Stamped backgrounds and airbrushing
to create 

Kaisercraft March Challenge Competition

Winners

1st Prize : Jane McNally


Here is her wonderful layout…



My little Mille.


Comments

Adriana B said…
lovely page, thanks for joining in with the Kaisercraft challenge this month, best of Luck :)
Gorgeous photo! Amazing detail. Love the butterflies. A lovely layout.
Unknown said…
This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Kaisercraft : )
Alicia xx

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy