The East Wind Facebook Contest!! FB Contest #22 – Coffee, Tea, or ...November/December 2015



Well, I love going beyond the page!! or should I say Cardstock....

Adding Every Element of Technique and creating a wonderful Keepsake
Ärt on a Card""

Entering  this creation 
The East Wind Facebook Contest.

& Adding to my entry for 
Cardmaker of The Year.






What Have I used!!! you ask?

Cardstock by Kaisercraft

Sage
Ballet
Ivory

Flowers from Ritzy Blitz St George Basin NSW

Kaisercraft Clollection Range Paper

Shimmerz Craft Paint 


  •  CREAMEEZ are like Inklingz but they are brighter, creamier and have a Satin Luster. 
  • TEXTUREZ are shimmery textural paste type paints that have added texture to them.



Glitz
Pearls and Embellishments my stock. 


Jane 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy