The East Wind Facebook Contest!! FB Contest #22 – Coffee, Tea, or ...November/December 2015



Well, I love going beyond the page!! or should I say Cardstock....

Adding Every Element of Technique and creating a wonderful Keepsake
Ärt on a Card""

Entering  this creation 
The East Wind Facebook Contest.

& Adding to my entry for 
Cardmaker of The Year.






What Have I used!!! you ask?

Cardstock by Kaisercraft

Sage
Ballet
Ivory

Flowers from Ritzy Blitz St George Basin NSW

Kaisercraft Clollection Range Paper

Shimmerz Craft Paint 


  •  CREAMEEZ are like Inklingz but they are brighter, creamier and have a Satin Luster. 
  • TEXTUREZ are shimmery textural paste type paints that have added texture to them.



Glitz
Pearls and Embellishments my stock. 


Jane 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27th February - Ribbons and Lace Polka Doodle Challenge DT Work.

KAISERCRAFT JULY 2016 CHALLENGE

April Blog Challenge! Kaisercraft.