Kaisercraft Retailers Day Melbourne Geelong VIC 6th -7th July2015


Hi all,

Well what a well deserved holiday!!

Back from 2 days of  Craft & 3 days of shopping.!! in Melbourne.

Michael and I visited my sister in Young NSW then traveled by train all the way to Melbourne.
From there we caught another train and arrived at our destination at 9.00 pm.
I  was exhausted... My bags we pack with Jumpers and jackets warm clothes and My craft stuff!!..

Good night sleep fixed that..

Then my facebook friend of 3 years Deanne picked me up to attend Kaisercraft retailer day. Thank god she did!!! That was a long walk!!  What a great Chaperon.

I loved attending classes have not made a scrap page in over 4 years and even though I did not complete them, I certainly learnt new techniques that I can implement into my card making.

Being a colourist/Cardmaker I was eager to show what I actually do and sell.. Using Kaisercraft as my base material and apply my colored images to complete my creations.

I have never received great reviews like I did. I was overwhelmed with the response I received from other crafter's attending and Teachers/Designers.#feelveryhappyfinally.

I was recommended to try out a new product kaisercraft have taken on.

MEPXY - PRONOUNCED -  LIKE PEPSI


Road Test: -


My opinion -  Copic Versus Mepxy 
 both brands seem to perform on the same level.  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy