Lots of creations in the make...

Hi all

Nannymac Creations has been busy preparing new designs and cards for Milton Buddawang NSW as well as Personalised order.. So every day if Im not reinking my markers and colouring amazing images from designers I'm Hand cutting and designing Cards.

I recently attended a caravan park located on the East coast of Australia Called Swan Lake Tourist village... Bonus it was raining and what does every little girl or boy! love doing... Make Easter Egg Cards... The kids had a wonderful time (Including the parents)... And we made amazing real life Easter egg cards, seriously you could of taken a bite..

This week I added to my collection of cutting machines & accessories a Brother cut & scan... Awesome for cutting my images perfect to layering them... I have Named this one Simon.

He has now join my other craft /Candles equipment in my workshop..

Introducing Simon

Simon doing what he has to do.

First cuts

Mothers Day Order request

New Cards A6 for Milton Budawang

love Kangaroos

Real Aussie Treat

Now that's what I call the bush

Milton Budawang Bazzar




Special Birthday card

Special Birthday Card

I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy