Challenge #6 Anything Goes or Add some Bling



Hi all,

I would like to apologise in advance,  have been so Busy and prepared my Creations for Challenge #6 prior to event. Visiting my family who live so far away, but silly billy me needs to post them on my blog as well...

As you can see I love to colour and colour and colour with Copic Markers  & Create..
Will lots and lots of bling!!!

So I hope my latest creations below using Pinky with flaffy kitten

will inspired you to enter our latest Challenge



.
 
Yours In Craft
 
Jane McNally

Make sure you check out the PPINKY DOLLS CHALLENGE BLOG for lots of DT inspiration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27th February - Ribbons and Lace Polka Doodle Challenge DT Work.

KAISERCRAFT JULY 2016 CHALLENGE

April Blog Challenge! Kaisercraft.