Been as busy as a pig in mud!!! Down Under..

Hi all

I have been working my little but off lately and really need to do some admin work.. First stop my blog to show you what I have been up too and what I have created.

Firstly I'm having a tiny weeny break from Sherri Baldy DT Designer Team work... I have been colouring Besties for such a long time, I want to branch out and see the world.. Well I have also joined Kit & Clowder Online classes to advance my colouring skills in Skin & Hair Technique & Clothing.. But also be able to teach my handful of student here in Jervis Bay NSW, what I have been taught from Alyce Owner/Designer Kit & Clowder.  I have also been preparing and creating Personalised card orders from returning customers & updating my Hand Coloured Cards for Milton Budawang Bazaar,

As well as Angelica  Soy Candles getting of the ground they are now in 4 place on the south coast of NSW.  The are doing extremely well, but with temperatures dropping my candle preparation has led to me curing in a heated room and covering with a blanket.... Its getting very cold down here.
My hobbie is a Business of Love from the Heart... I don't care how much I make, Its the love that goes into every piece of work I do.

Here are my latest creations.
Austin Brown 60th Personalised Birthday Card

Inside




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy