My Besties Aussie DT Card for January 2014

Well Hello

Today I'm filling in for my beautiful Friend Rose Andrews
Hugs Rose.....xxxooo
Can't believe it's Nearly 2014 - My Year....

.I am now an ambitious Card Creator, 
Semi retired from Administration Career.  
I am now busy living my dream at Jervis Bay, South Coast NSW Australia.

I have finally created a makeshift craftroom at my new residence (Had this home for 8 years) But now its not a holiday home its MY HOME, MY CASTLE, MY PIECE OF HEAVEN ON EARTH..

I have been absent due to the big move and missed the last DT Display so hopefully this Creation will make up for it..

I have used Image Number 4  from http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SherriBaldy

Menu -
Vinyl for wings, I created this template from a silhouette image I goggled..
Butterfly's - Are actually Sun Catchers
Pearl Accent.
Copic Markers Various...

Hope you like my First creation for 2014

Jane (Nannymac) McNally








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy