Busy Busy Week

Hi

Well I have been so busy and no time to scratch!!! Not to mention I drop everything to spend time with my Grand Children I adore to the moon and Back....

My hubbie and I put our house on the market after being advise my My Full-time job will cease soon. Why did we put it on the market!!!! to fulfill my dream... We are moving down south Jervis Bay NSW a place I do call home it been own by the bank (lol) for 8 years and now after the Quick sale of our home here!!! Its ours. Our time to be together and for me to complete my career change - Sea Change Career change!!!
Yes we put our house up for Auction 1 open day, a lot of visits in between and then SOLD!!!! BEFORE AUCTION.

So Being advise my job is ceasing I turn the clock around and advised I will be ceasing employment within the Fuel industry... I love being my own boss of Nannymac Creations & Forever Markers. Now I can build both up... I still have a area at Milton Budawang Bazaar and Love it...

I will be leaving Sydney 15/16 December and setting myself up until my studio is ready... Hubbies Man Shed!!!! needs clearing out!!!

In the meantime I will be working within the house. building up my skills in card making and Copic Coloring.. Hopefully my dream can come alive!!!! 2014 MY YEAR...

Her are a few of my Creations I managed to do this week.

Finally SOLD








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy