Cards ready to showcase and display at Winston Height Public School Fair

Hi All,

These are some of the Current Creations I have been preparing for
Winston Heights Public School Spring Fair 10/11/2013.

All Cards are made On a Easel Base. I hand cut from A4 Strong Card.
No reproductions – all mine are Personally Created by me.
Imagination/Love and original ideas  - that’s why all are watermarked to protect originality
I use my Cameo Silhouette to cut the fine wording for my Subway Effect.
Hand Colour all images with Copic Markers my favourite Medium.
Airbrushing done with Kazzar Markers.


Looking forward to showcasing my Creation and also selling them...

Jane




















































Comments

I came across your blog today while at the Some Odd Girl's website. Your cards are gorgeous! I love every single one I have seen so far! The angel one is my favorite! The words you used are just... WOW! I am not sure of that was a sentiment you made up or got from somewhere but they are perfect with the angel!
Thank you so very much for your lovely comments.... Its a verse I leave my Grand daughter every birthday ... Winnie the Pooh Verse....
Yes I love SOG Images they are popular with my customers & Friends.. And I can work with them....
Unknown said…
Your work is BEAUTIFUL!!! Your coloring is always perfect (I stalk you in the SOG gallery. LOL!) I'm so glad you linked up for this month's Speech Bubble challenge at Some Odd Girl...thanks for playing along!
Katie said…
WOW! Look at all that hard work- these are all gorgeous! I hope that things went well at the fair :) Thanks so much for joining us this month at SOG for the Speech Bubble challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy