Another Very Very Busy Weekend and Still Going.

Well

I really keep my head down and keep working.. I think I had a Nanny nap today not sure think it was only 40 winks. Feeling it now.

Well I have orders due and lots of card to make for a Fair Next Month More details on that later.
But It keeps me busy and productive as I am missing my little Kid-lets
Grand Children Teddie & Mille so so much.

Have not got my hopes up but might take time out tomorrow if my son has them for the day.

Today I got a visit from My eldest Andrew and his Beautiful Girlfriend Alisha we had a wonderful chat, Hope they have a great time on there holidays...

Well Here are a few creations today.








My DT Card for http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com.au/



first time I heat emboss on a colour

Order 50th Birthday Card.

My DT Scrapbook Stamp Society

Comments

Kaija said…
Everything is so beautiful greeting cards!
Hugs Kaija <3

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy