Weekend custom orders

Well the weekend has come and gone by blinking my eyes... Omg I need some more hours on the weekend,

This weekend I completed Scrap page order, Nannymac Creations donation to a fundraiser & some T & M Collection dogs for my consignment order... theme Christmas... Did you know there are 15 more Saturdays till Christmas... Better get cracking ....

This week after hours I will be colouring and completing the first bunting order for a 5 year olds birthday... I need it also for my DT work.. I combine making life a bit easy... Still complaining to hubbie. Not enough hours in my life.... To create.... I think he listens Yes dear....

I also managed to teach  this weekend to a wonderful new student who listened and did very well.
Well hear are my weekend creations and extras..

Have a great week.

Jane





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy