Custom Orders September 2013

Hi All,


Yes I'm am still busy in my craft room creating Custom Orders for wonderful people who have followed my journey and now commission me to use my imagination and create beautiful cards for them.   Remember all my cards are Handmade from My 4 x 6 canvas Easel Cards. I start with ideas, preparing the perfect image to complement the sediment. I ask questions who is it for down to colour of hair etc. A lot of Love goes into each and every creation. It does not take overnight! That is rushing... I am a weekend warrior from Friday night till 6pm Sunday night completing orders.
Throughout the week I work fulltime so week nights I may zone out for a hour and colour this can take 2 days depending on my ideas. I love to be given notice. It is hard to juggle fulltime work with my hobbie so Please understand I don't like to rush I like and love seeing my work praised a lot of hours on the weekend help me do this for YOU the customer.

cre·a·tion
/krēˈāSHən/

Noun
  1. The action or process of bringing something into existence: "job creation".
  2. A thing made or invented, esp. something showing artistic talent.  
Hand Colour Images Book with Quotes about marriage

T & M Collection Tiger Baby Card.
Not finished yet still more order request to complete.

Yours in craft..

Jane McNally

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Awesome creation. Love the vintage feel to the first and fun approach to the second.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy