Custom orders and some special request

Hi all

Well Spring has finally arrived and my flu has flown out the door... I have been kept busy with order still flowing in.. Which is fantastic..

 Forever Markers is slowly moving along too. you can buy Copic Markers & Accessories from www.forevermarkers.com.au   I have a sale one each month with a surprise door prize.


My Card Orders are streaming in (Great words). I have been so busy I have neglected my greying hair so I promise NEXT WEEK.. lol say that all the time.

This weekend I had a Trade Day "Skills" where a lady I have met in the craft world came over and showed me a skill she has acquired, whilst I showed her my updated skin and hair Technique with Copic Markers...
We did not even have time for a chat. It was go go go.
Looking forward to the next Trade Day..

Well these are my Creations I made this weekend for wonderful customers and a Very Special Lady My Mum who turns 80 on the 5/9/2013.
Custom Order for Amela

Trade Skills

Mother Mary's Birthday Card

Great Nana's Birthday Card from Forever,Teddie, Mille.

Well Welcome to spring everyone

Jane McNally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy