Mad 4 Markers DT May 13

Hi All

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day, I spent it with my Hubbie as I wont see my kids till next week. But it was wonderful. New Goldfish for my craftroom fish Tank...

This Months Challenge One for the Girls.

Digital Image from SSS - Cameo -  Morgan Fitzsimmons who I now also DT for... Wow big steps...

Copics used: Hair E30 E50 E53 E57
                     Skin: E0000 (Base) E000 E11 BVOO
                     Dress: R59, R46,R22
                     Tattoo's I used my Multi liner Coloured ink.
                         Paper and Embelishments - Own Hidden Stock.
                     Airbrush used for background. B05

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Jane McNally

                         Dont forget this months challenge is donated by www.forevermarkers.com.au

Comments

Julie-Ann said…
hello,
just popped by to say hello, and look forward to working with you on the Fitztown design team, would be nice if we followed each others blogs, to help with team building , You have some beautiful creations on your blog
crafty hugs Julie Ann x
Kaija said…
Hello Nannymac!
Delightful card,I love colors!
Welcome Fitztown team.Hugs Kaija DT

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy