Sherri Baldy Challenge #12

Having a bit of Fun on my last day of R & R back to city life tomorrow then back to work - Thursday.
Welcome back Besties.

So I'm now ready to enter Challenges again after the busy months I leave behind setting up Forever Markers & Our Firsdt Market Stall.   So I Decided to join Sherri Baldy Challenge #12 this week.
Since Yesterday was April Fool's Day, The Challenge is humorous card or project WHAT a perfect theme.

Think about making a card that opens backward, putting your image upside down, or putting your sentiment upside down, or having the wrong sentiment for the card. Perhaps a joke on the inside of the card or justwonky colors. Let us see your funny side, and of course use a Bestie.

Well I did not go backwards - but the humorous side is so true!!!!

Give a Guy a facelift or better still you wanta win her heart GIVE A GIRL YOUR  CREDIT CARD.

Using Sherri Baldy - Tooth Fairy.......

I have limited stuff left so I made do with what I have.
But I will never run out of Copic Markers - I sell them..... www.forevermarkers.com.au

Have a Great Tusday

Jane




http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy