Autumn is a second Spring when every leaf is a flower

Hi Again.
I love being a weekend Warrior and enjoying Zoning out.  Do you?

Well This time I stepped up the Personal Challenge with a Digital Image from
Funky Kits “the home of adorable Digital Stamps”. www.funkykits.co.uk

Sugar Nellie Digital Stamp – Rebecca.
When I first printed this Digital Image out – I thought OMG how I am going to make her (Rebecca) come alive.
A few hours later and here she is.
Copic Markers  used:
Skin, E000, E11 and R30 for cheeks.
Hair: E30,E50,E53,E57 Spica Sand
Coat: B99,B95,B93,B91 Band: R46 Spica Silver
Top: E50,E53 Spica Lime, Peach & Sand
Shorts: BG97,BG93,BG91
Socks C7,C5,C0
Shoes: R46,RV29 Spica – Silver.
Bag: E23,E27 Spica Orange.
Handmade Quilling Flowers by me. Teaching myself new tricks....
Paper and embellishment’s my own Hidden Stock from Hubbie.
Happy Crafting.
Nannymac  Jack (Jane McNally)


Mad for Markers DT April 2013 "Autumn"
 

Finish Colouring the Image with Copic Markers
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy