Very Productive Weekend

Well we only have 27 days till our first every Market Store for Forever Markers & Craft Supplies. I have been busy creating cards & Bookmarks to sell at our Forever Markers Market Stall
(Not to  worry, I will be mentioning the wonderful Digi Designers).
Can;t do without them...
Kenny K
Wee Digi Stamps
Saturated Canary
Heather Valentine
to name a few.....
Gourjus

So far I have made 10 Bookmarks need 40
&
Made 19 Cards need 50.
Hubbie purchase display stands for them to been seen.

I will also have craft supplies on Special
Flower Packs hand pick buy me.... They are beautiful. Flower/Bling & Charm.

NO COPICS WILL BE SOLD. Sorry thats the Rules.
But I will be able to display my skills I have achieved.

So If your down south come visit!!! I love Coffee & Cherry Ripes & White Chocalate.
Below is what I have achieve so far... With a slight Cold still lingering.


















Love
Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy