Mad for Markers Monthy Challenge.

For the Movie challenge this month I decided to go with a French theme.  Today I'm sharing with you my first ever  DT Card  Called
 "Je t' aime"
When I first started with M4M I went to their conference to learn, blending different techniques meet new friends with the same interest. 
 the colours I have create in this  "Movie Theme card" is what I learnt from Sammi  M4M Conference Day 
I love RED HAIR...

Digi from The Papershelter "Tango"

Copics used.

Skin: E0000, E000, E11, R30
HAIR: R59, R29,YR09,YR04,YR02
DRESS: BLACK 110,C10,C7,C5,C0
STOCKINGS: C4,C2
COPIC SPICA SILVER FOR FISHNET STOCKINGS

Passport insert (Friend from work gave it to me) Lucky girl been to Paris.
La-La Land Dies Eiffel Tower and Heart Banner
Paper: From Graphic 45 - Alice in Paperland
Emblishments: Forevermarkers & Craft Supplies.

Looking forward to joining The team and adding creations to my Extra Large Smash Journal

Jane McNally Alias - Nannymac Jack



Comments

Gretchen said…
Great first dt card Jane. I look forward to seeing more of your creations. Love her hair.

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy