2013 A New year and a New adventure.

Well in 2012 I began this journey, Scrapbooking all my Grand Daughters Pictures then my Rainbow Teddies Photo's  3 books full. moving into the Additive world of  Copic Markers in July 2012, hence Card making.

 After Painting for many years and then having surgery for removal of the most painful Gangilon on the wrist I gave up painting as repetative moving the hand spurred another lump.

 Copic Markers do  not give me pain, its relaxing, Peaceful,  stress free, dries in seconds does not take up all the room. (My Easel Did) and I enjoy zoning out!  teaching myself Techniques and aquiring digi images from favorite Sites or drawing my own. Creating cards with  a special touch of angel dust. (Forever Jane) suddenly my My imagination goes way beyond the page/card ... I love to Watch the Digi image I'm using come alive by blending and techniques self taught and lesson also experimenting different Copic Marker combinations. 
I love entering challenges  the comments left  by others give me confidence to move forward. 

Now im Creating all my combinations into my smash book. Useful tips for myself , family & friends who have also pick up this addiction.

After a lengthy discussion with Hubby, Family, friends and our Accountant. .
I plan to start my own little Craft Buisness.
This will eventually be my main income when we move south.

Name: Forever Markers & Craft Supplies.

In the planning stage at present  Name/ABN being finalised and the support and advice from Great
suppliers , accountant & support team being my Hubby alias Financial Controller  &  Administration 
Assistant plus my son Matti designing my web page when I eventually go live. I can move onto stage 2.

At first I will be selling from home/Craft Markets to online at the end of March 2013, this is when I
will be completing my Standard Certification with Copic. So excited!!! I like to ensure I know
everything - Not sure about refilling as I am a very messy person!!

So I hope you will all support my new adventure and join me in 2013.



Jane McNally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

Sail away.

Beyond Sketching - Therapy