Challenge #42 ~ Movember Mustache Movember is close to home... My hubbie was detected with Prostate Cancer and operated on November 2013 after 1 year of test and medication beyond our finances and worth it. Hubbie retired and now potters around the house and his man cave... But still full of spirit /Life & love. I love to colour and create with ATTITUDE My Creations are Keepsake not ordinary and no way they are plain... I have used The East Wind Lucy Loo Mustache Kaisercraft Design Collection papers Brick Mix Media Shimerinz Coloured with Copic Markers and finished with Glitter Glitz. Designer Favorite : Vicky Says: I just ADORE the coloring on this and the fabulous layout with this image!!! Just wonderful
Hi Everyone Such a busy life I live here in Jervis Bay NSW - Working full time and also running a business Forever Markers/Nannymac Creations & Angelica Soy Candles. My Diary is now full & up to date with Challenges awaiting creations... This weeks challenge is Week 13 - Use a Die - closing date 12 Noon GMT Friday 10th April. Firstly, make sure you check out the Polkadoodles store this weekend as we have a brand new release coming your which is just to die for! and if you use the code COUNTRY at the checkout you can save 15% until 31st March! " Amelia Contemplating " image from the Pretty Sweet collection Finished Creation by Jane : You can make anything you like - maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home décor. You can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this week The rules are in the sid...
Hi All, Well so excited to be chosen as top 3 for All Dressed up stamps, I was hot on my Heels to create another Nannymac Creations Card using All Dressed Up Stamps image and following Sketch Design... I will give you a Quick Run Down how I created.. Using Kaisercraft Cardstock as Base & Background. My 358 Copic Markers. Elizabeth Craft Die Frame/Stickers & Diamond powder Glitter. Flower & Butterfly from Lauren Brown (She Handmade my embellishments). I created the frame around image with my own Vinyl (Black) & Sizzix Bigshot with Elizabeth Craft Frame it Die. Gold Stickers from Ritzy Blitz St George Basin NSW. Cheers Jane McNally. Using the Sketch given to follow in Challenge #18 Applying the Background creating a Stain Glass Effect With Copic Markers BG Range & Elizabeth Craft White Diamond Glitter Powder. Picking a Suitable Image I have Chosen https://www.etsy.com/...
Comments