Facebook contest #18 - The East Wind - "Once upon a Time"



Facebook contest #18




My God I love to colour and create.. Obsessed!  I have entered once again The East Wind Facebook Challenge 

Once Upon A Time 
This is a fun challenge theme where they want to see you use an East Wind image starring in a project with a Fairy Tale or Story Book theme. 

My Theme is from the Frozen Movie

"Some people are work Melting for"

Keepsake friendship card.


I have used 

Digital stamp- 'Aurora' Floral Kiss 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/theeastwind



I have coloured her using Mepxy Markers
added bling
Design Paper from Kaisercraft.
Droplets my own stash.
Flowers handcrafted using Kaisercraft Weave Coconut
Cut with Heartfelt Creation Die & Stamped.
Air brushed with Copics
Little seeds are then glued into the middle
Topped with KindlyGlitz from Kaisercraft for sparkly and shine!


Jane McNally

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenge #42 ~ Movember Mustache - November 1 -10

Kaisercraft June Blog Challenge!

All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge #18 Sketch.